Looking to impress guests this winter at an upcoming dinner party? Our line of puree infused syrups are perfect for blending, baking, glazing, grilling and a key ingredient in elevating your culinary dishes.
Chipotle Apple-Glazed Pork Loin
Crisp Apple Reàl blends pure cane sugar with Red, Golden, and Granny Smith Apples into one easy-to-use, high-quality culinary ingredient. Chefs appreciate the fruit-forwardness and rich texture of this tart and sweet puree infused syrup.
- 0.5 cup Crisp Apple Reàl
- 1/4 cup chipotle in adobo
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Boneless pork loin
- Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Set aside 2 Tablespoons glaze; cover and refrigerate the rest. With a pastry brush, coat pork loin with the reserved 2 Tablespoons glaze.
- Cover pork loin, and refrigerate for 4–6 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Sear or grill pork loin until golden brown, then transfer to a sheet tray or roasting pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or to an internal temperature of 155ªF.
- Brush another 2 Tablespoons glaze onto the pork, and return to oven for 5–10 minutes, or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160ªF.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and then slice.
- Serve with more glaze on the side.
Pineapple Rosemary Baked Ham
Chefs reach for Piña Reàl as an easy way to incorporate pure tropical flavor with one convenient culinary ingredient. The sweetness and acidity of Costa Rican pineapples meet rich cane sugar in this premium-quality puree infused syrup.
- 1 container Piña Reàl
- 1 fully cooked 3-5 pound bone-in ham
- 1 can ginger beer
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 1 Tablespoon chopped rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Use a sharp knife to score a diamond pattern about ¼ inch deep all over the ham.
- Combine the remaining ingredients.
- Place ham in an oven bag with the marinade. Tie end of bag. Poke a couple holes on top and bake for 2 hours.